Monday, June 27, 2011

A week hiatus.

I haven't been coping well with life lately.  Some mid-life/summer break/almost a year older/my kids are growing up too fast, yet not fast enough/and God only knows what else- break down.  And, since I have been thinking that a mental institution may actually be a remedy, prior to self-admittance,  I am going to take the time to refocus on what is important in my life.  My family.  Not my computer, not the Casey Anthony murder trial (of which I think there will be a verdict by the end of next week of Manslaughter with a max sentence of 30 years.... FWIW), not non-immediate family gossip or drama, not a spotless house, not finances, not the dumb-ass/white trash rental neighbors we have.......... 

So, I am taking a week off.  No computer, no phone (except for emergencies.. and texting is not generally an emergency), no internet shopping, no deep cleaning/rearranging.

I am going to focus on my kids, my husband, myself, and my new puppies. 

Perhaps I am a little full of myself in thinking that you all will miss me, but I will be better after my break.  :-) 

If I get to some posting tonight, I will delay their "post times" to keep you all entertained, but otherwise, I will be back next week.

Hasta, and here is self-treatment to avoid the mental institution vaca!

No comments:

Post a Comment