Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weekly Weightloss Wednesday

Wednesdays Stats:
Highest Weight "achieved": 11/09
To date weight loss: -62 lbs (No change)
Goal weight: 83 more lbs to lose
Daily Average Caloric intake this week:1485
Average Water intake this week:74 oz
Total Cardio This week: 135 minutes (decreased by 33 minutes from 1 wk ago)
Total Weightlifting this week: 140---however, the exercises have increased in difficulty.....

This last week "Olga" and I had a bet---who could lose the most weight including the stipulation of NO DRIVE THRU.  I passed the no drive thru rule, but I did not lose the most weight, she did.  However, in my slight defense I traveled all weekend, and had a lot of water weight.  Our bets start on Monday which I had actually gained from the week prior, but when I weighed today I had lost 3 lbs..... which would have won me the bet.  "Olga" enjoy your Red Bull, and next week you best be prepared to buy mine! ;-)

BTW:  This weeks bet?  Not to eat any of our chosen trigger foods.  Mine are: Chips, ice cream, boxed cereal..... Oh, I know there is more, but can't think of them.  Anyway, thus far, I have held strong and doing very well.  PLEASE let next week show proof of my efforts (and win me a Red Bull!)

No comments:

Post a Comment