Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weekly Weightloss Wednesday

Sorry about the lack of post last week, a very hectic week and I was away from my scale.... So here goes:

Wednesdays Stats:
Highest Weight "achieved": 11/09
To date weight loss: -62 lbs (+1 lb in 2 weeks)
Goal weight: 83 more lbs to lose
Daily Average Caloric intake this week:1550
Average Water intake this week: 96 oz
Total Cardio This week: 135 minutes (increase by 20 minutes from 2 wks ago)
Total Weightlifting this week: 140

It was a really rough 2 weeks in relation to my food intake---mostly because I wasn't at home and was surrounded by trigger foods.  (Cereal, granola bars, ice cream (although proudly I didn't have any ice cream!).  And, it is "visitor week" so I am sure there is also water weight, so all in all, I think I fared ok.

I was able to up my cardio by 20 minutes this week, and would still like to increase a bit more.  I am going to attempt to implement two major changes this week to see if it sends me soaring away from this dang plateau. 
1) I am going to add at least 1 (if not 2) extra cardio sessions in addition to the 3 times a week I train.
2) No more flavored water.  (When I started being gungho about weightloss again in January, I was only drinking 8-12 oz of water a day.... I got myself up to the 72-100+ oz a day by flavoring it (ie: crystal light or equivalent), and I wonder if the artificial stuff (which I know can't be good for you) is somehow stalling things..... so I am going to stop drinking it.  *sigh... water is boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment