Thursday, June 16, 2011

Joshua is almost 5!

I am getting excited---and sad--- that my little boy will be 5 in a few weeks.  He will be starting Kindergarten in September..... full day Kindergarten.  He is growing up SO fast, and he is such a funny little guy.  Super sweet, very comical, lazily smart (super smart, but has no desire to apply it------can we say his Dad?), loves to color and draw, and still comes to me asking for cuddles and gives kisses "just because".  I hope none of those things ever change.

Anyway, he has requested a "Hot Wheels Party" this year.  His birthday is very near the 4th of July, and due to so many of his "requested attendees" being busy, we had to move his party to another weekend. 

Here are his invites:  Which I think turned out pretty neato!

Blurred part is just party info

This is what we got him for his Birthday:


Which he played for HOURS with at Grandma's house a few weeks back.  So, I searched and searched and searched to find ones that had the ones he would need, were appropriate boy colors (had to meet Chris' approval :-)), and that were not out of stock.  Funny thing, by Christmas I am sure they will be at every little stand at the craft bazaar I go to every year (Like they were last year) at a super cheap price!  HAHA

Now, on to ordering the birthday supplies:


And I have made his birthday list:

Which include things such as: Legos, guitar and accessories (he is starting lessons in September), Art stuff, Spy gadgets, Magic props, Skateboard (actually it is a scootboard--has a scooter handle, but can be removed as he improves), Bike/skate helmet, Alarm Clock.  It is hard to find things he may want, since the little dude has EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment