Friday, June 24, 2011

Making up for yesterday!

So... for as unmotivated as I was yesterday, I made up for it today!  I had been noticing that the "man cave" had been not smelling as wonderful as it should, and had been bugging me, so I kicked my husband out of his work station (aka man cave) at 7am, made him relocate, and cleaned the HECK out of that room!  I scrubbed walls, took out un-needed furniture, rearranged toys,  opened windows WIDE, threw stuff away, scrubbed the bathroom, turned over couches and cleaned inside/febreezed the outside, vacuumed.... the whole shebang.  (It is a big room.... 14X20ish?) It smells all nice and fresh downstairs now.  :-)

Then.... I graduated to sorting through all the clothes that need to be handed down to my cousin's family.  We seem to have staggered kids, so we can kind trade a bit.  I enjoy knowing that the clothes can be used again and that her kids will enjoy them.  So, I went through drawers, closets... and filled a large moving box full.  Now, I need to make sure I get them to her in a timely fashion!

I thoroughly cleaned out the girls room with 1 full bag of garbage accumulated.  I just need to vacuum tomorrow :-).

I have bathed/trimmed/nail buffed the dog. 
Done dishes. 
Cleaned out dog kennel. 
Cleaned master bathroom.

I have been told to stop now though, my husband has to put a cap on the "garbage take out" amount.  I can't clean anymore until next week, after garbage day ;-)

Now, on to movie and pizza night.  I deserve it, too bad I don't drink beer.

Lauren 2.5 yrs old---- She would always don the hat when she cleaned.  Super adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment