Sunday, June 26, 2011

We Got a New Puppy, and her name is.............

I had posted previous about my babyitis being a nuisance, and I came up with a non-baby-adding remedy.  A small-teeny-tiny puppy.  I have been scouring the internet and such for that perfect puppy.  One that wasn't going to be bigger than 5 lbs, female, good temperament, cute (of course), furry, and not 2000.00.   And I finally found her.  I had been trying to convince Chris for at least a week, and didn't have him thoroughly convinced, but when he got home today...... well, I had picked something up on my "sick kid" outing.  And here she is:


She is a maltese/yorkie mix, is currently under 2 lbs (so approx 5 lbs fully grown) and just a super cuddle bug.  I had a tough time naming her:  Lauren, Joshua, and I had it narrowed down to
Molly
Maggie
Zoe (Joshua)
Chloe (Lauren)
Josie (Me)
Bailey

Chris had the vote of Wicket---which I have to agree has an uncanny resemblance:
But after careful consideration (and some Facebook votes) her name is Josie.  Lauren interjected her need for input and so her full name is "Josie Bear".  :-)

Now, for getting Vader to tolerate (and not eat) her.

No comments:

Post a Comment