Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

We had a pretty good Father's Day, except I woke up with a raging headache and a "mood warning" day, as I call it.  (When I am in a horrid mood I text my trainer "Olga" and just say "Mood Warning" and she knows I am going to be feisty!)  Anyway, but I attempted as best as I could to suck it up, and we drove up north to a Father's Day Brunch at Anthony's Waterfront Restaurant.  There were lots of peeps there, and we had a really good breakfast, surrounded by great company!

I also, got to utilize my camera, but unfortunately I have not perfected my usage, so not many actually came out!  But I got a great pic of Papa and Joshua.... and a pic of Julia and Daddy, but since he doesn't not want his mug on my blog, he is cropped.

Papa is Joshua's favorite person EVER!  They are great buds (and sharing Papa's present---peanuts)

Here is Julia (and Daddy, but he is blurred).


Then we came home, I took a nap (remember, headache) and Chris went to go attempt to spend his Father's Day gift cards to get a new BBQ.  They didn't have the one he wanted in stock..... (which he is back out now at nearly 8pm because he thinks he found one).    Then I made him some dinner, what could be better to end a day than this???


Oh, and in our attempt to get some practice in with the camera, we got this picture--which I actually adore because, if you have the pleasure of knowing Julia, you would know that this is pretty much how you see her ALL THE TIME!  She never actually chills.

No comments:

Post a Comment