Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Mommy!

Happy Birthday to my SUPER COOL MOM!  I am so blessed to have you and thank God everyday that He picked you for me.  You have taught me to work hard, that I can accomplish anything and everything I set my mind to, that I am stronger than I think I am (and so are you!), how to be an amazing mommy to 3 of your grand babies... you have supported me, always been there for me, encouraged me, cried with me, fought with me (figuratively and literally ;-)), put up with my hellish teen years and still love me now.

I am who I am because of you!  I hope you have a wonderful birthday and see you in a few days!

My Mom and I.
My Mom giving Lauren her first bath!
Holding Joshua
Introducing Julia to Lauren
My Mom and I and my wedding
Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment