Monday, June 13, 2011

Sorry about the hiatus

Sorry I haven't been a good blogging person and keeping up with my "Hectic Happenings", but I was out of town this past weekend.  My little sister graduated from college----let's say it together "AWWWWW".  I am super proud of her (and her fiance') and cannot wait to witness them begin their adult lives with money and stuff!  HAHA

So, because of this, Lauren and I drove over to her college city (5.5 hr drive), we dropped Julia off with my other little sister along the way, and Joshua and Chris stayed home for a boy's weekend.  (They also had a graduation to attend, which is why they couldn't go with us!)

To sum it up, although I will be a good blogger and be more specific in the upcoming days, it was a really long drive there and back... Lauren and I had a wonderful time just her and I, and I am exhausted and glad to be home.  There are so many things that need to get done in order to re acclimate us to being home, but instead I went to bed early, hung out in bed with my husband, got up, went and worked out, and came home and took a nap.  I guess tomorrow I will have to actually do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment