Thursday, June 2, 2011

So many things to do:

Again, I have so many things to do.... which always become even more imperative when you can't get your aching head off your pillow.  I am not usually that much of a headache person, however they always seem to come when I change something: diet, exercise routine, sleep, meds, and sometimes hormones.  This time, I think it is my crystal light withdrawal (aspartame), but whatever it is, it brought my days plans to a hault.

--Gym appointment: Cancelled
--Grocery shopping: Procrastinated (may be able to do tonight after I go get Lauren from practice)
--Dog Grooming appt:  Cancelled
--Dishes: Stacking up and bugging me
--Saturday Party planning: gonna have to wing it
--Lauren dress exchange (too small):  (My 7.5 yr old wears a size 10/12 for height..ummm, that is sad)

Which means, all of those things will be pushed until tomorrow, which I already had things to do:  Make cupcakes for party, get house ready for party, bus Lauren back and forth to and from practice and performance..... go to the Friday night play production.

I think I may have to scale down my "chores".... my house may be a little less clean (and those who know me well, will know this will bug my OCD to no end)... I may have to have store bought cupcakes, Lauren may have to wear a dress that "just" fits, and the dog may have to be locked up during party hours because of his shaggy appearance :-).

And, I was getting ready to start a new blogging day---Frugal Friday.  I, admittedly, am not good at being frugal, about being cheap or saving money.  I wanted to try to highlight 1 thing I did each week that was in the "frugal" category, showcase it with pictures/descriptions and how it was accomplished.  Just something to do, and a goal for me to work towards.  I will give you a heads up, this week, I am firing my housecleaner (Cleaning the bottom of the toilet--especially in a little boys bathroom--is basic.  And you miss it more than 3 times---FIRED).... but in lieu of firing her, I want to get a new car.  So, I don't know exactly how that is being frugal..... Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment