Thursday, June 23, 2011

I wanna.....

Make today a picture day.  What I mean is, I have a TON of pictures I need to organize.  I need to scan millions and I  found a great deal on Living Social today for a photo book.  I have been searching for ways to condense my picture stash as well as organize my pictures that are on my computer.  I would like to save them to disc that I can place in our fire box as well as have some "albums" like the olden days-- which today means digital ones!

I also need to scan Lauren's baby pictures onto a disc and the computer....... I only have hard copies (didn't have my computer then), and if I lose them, we are toast.

We will see how much I accomplish today.  Spending a majority of the day screwing with a printer/scanner and cooped up in a computer room doesn't sound like a jolly of a day..... take a nap does.

I will update my post when the day is done.


Yeah.... none of it got done.  I went to the gym---kicked butt, got light headed since I didn't eat enough yesterday, then came home, and CRASHED.  Woke up a grump and unmotivated, and didn't do diddly.   FELT AWESOME!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment