Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weekly Weightloss Wednesday

Wednesdays Stats:
Highest Weight "achieved": 11/09
To date weight loss: -68 lbs (-2 lb since last week!  YEEHAW!  :-)
Goal weight: 77 more lbs to lose
Daily Average Caloric intake this week: 1000
Average Water intake this week: 24 oz


So, I am still on the losing side, which is making me feel great.  I may have finally gotten into my groove, and out of my "eating crap habit".  I know this probably won't last forever, however, for now I am, and them ore I am "in the groove" the less likely I will fall out, right?


Sadly, my water intake has decreased quite significantly.  I wish this wasn't so, but honestly, the more I drink the more I eat.  I will slowly work on this to ensure that I am getting enough hydration, but for now, it is working :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment