Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Job Update:

I turned 3 resumes in on Monday the 18th..... and then 1 on the 19th.  I heard back from 2 of the 4 within 18 hours of submission, which is pretty awesome!

One of them just encountered lay-offs, so I doubt I am needed :-).
The other has fulltime/parttime positions available for all shifts, which shows their need, and they were the ones that called me back for an interview. In which is a phone interview, scheduled for Friday.

Also, I got verification of all my accreditation dates, and other than 1, it looks like they all have expired, with one expiring at the end of July, so it looks like a lot of classes need to be taken... woo hoo.

But I am glad to be getting back on this path and excited about the prospect.  I would have to say that given the hospitals I applied for, this one (except for the commute) was my first choice.  I know some physicians there, I have been to that hospital (in the ER and for outpatient treatments... not L&D), and have thus far enjoyed their service.  It also has a tie to a pretty large hospital, so it will help if I need to relocate at some time.

I think I will have to treat my husband to a vacation for letting me work.. hmmm, I have an idea where! Now, for when.......

I will update after my phone interview tomorrow..... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment