Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weekly Weightloss Wednesday

Wednesdays Stats:
Highest Weight "achieved": 11/09
To date weight loss: -64 lbs (-1 lb since June 22nd)
Goal weight: 81 more lbs to lose
Daily Average Caloric intake this week: 1200
Average Water intake this week: 72 oz

I have taken a hiatus from the gym for the summer..... for a few reasons.  #1) I was getting burned out and it was becoming a chore, which I don't want it to do---because I have never been one who relished doing my chores.  #2) I wanted to see if I could do it at home, be disciplined enough to incorporate exercise into my daily routine while enjoying the outdoors during the summer with my kids.  This past week I have actually done "ok".  Could I do better, yes.... but I have definitely been active, and I feel pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment