Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I secretly love it.

I secretly love that my son crawls into bed with me at night.  I find it sweet that he wakes up for whatever reason, and the first thing he things of is that he wants a snuggle from me. 

We have never really let our kids sleep with us on a consistant basis, other than when they were super little, they slept in a bassinet hooked to the bed.  However, occasionally one of them will end up in bed with us---usually Joshua. 

Chris hates when Joshua gets in our bed, he tells him every night that he needs to sleep in his OWN bed.  And I agree, for private time purposes, he needs to GO to sleep in his own bed, but at 3am???  I don't mind a sweet-little-boy voice saying "Mommy, can I have a short cuddle with you?"

And, I have a secret.......(sssshhhhh)..... when my husband goes away on business trips, I almost ALWAYS have a kid snuggled up next to me ;-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment