Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Vaccuum Review

I don't usually do any kind of "reviews" of items I purchase, but I found this to be rather impressive and thought I would share.  So, we had a vacuum, some wind tunnel that I have had for a really long time.  I knew it hadn't been working super well, but thought it was working adequately.  But then the other day, it really died, so I had to buy another one.

I wanted a Dyson, however didn't want to pay the price tag, and saw that many were comparing this to the Dyson, but at a fraction of the cost. 
This was a Hoover Windtunnel UH70120 which retails at around 100.00 with free Amazon shipping.  Now, before I show you this next picture, I want to remind you that I am a slight OCD when it comes to clean and thought I had been doing well.... and our carpet is only like 3-4 months old.............. 


My ending review is: My old vacuum was more broken than I thought, and the new vacuum ROCKS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment