Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Baby Sister, Tracey!

I cannot believe my BABY SISTER is 23.  Really, 23?  How old does that make me?  (Too old, so don't ask).

Her and I have gone through many a tumultrous times... mostly with me not "liking having a younger-annoying-sister" around.  But she has grown up (as have I) and she has turned out pretty cool.  Actually, she is even here now for the weekend (I am staring at her as I type and she is playing with the puppy with a balloon while being tormented by Julia! :-))

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACEY, and I feel blessed to be able to spend this special day with you!

Lots of love,

Heather, Chris, Lauren, Joshua, and Julia

Tracey (1yr) and I (12yr)
Tracey 2
Tracey 4
Tracey 5
Tracey 11
Tracey at my wedding with Lauren (23 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment