Wednesday, July 13, 2011

3 kids always equals a busy day!

The household woke up in a grump.  I didn't sleep well, and was grumpy....... Joshua didn't wake up on the right side of the bed, and was grumpy...... Lauren didn't want to do her hair, and was grumpy.... and Julia didn't sleep well last night either, and was grumpy.  Poor Chris, all he heard this morning before we jetted out was screaming, crying, yelling (mine)................but I was bound and determined to have a good day with my kids.

We HAD planned on going to the free movie at the theater today, but with Julia in a "mood", and even on her best days, movie theaters are an iffy place, so I decided to partake in the membership I recently bought, and take them to the Children's Museum.  Enjoy some pictures:

Wow, she is getting tall!

Pretty much what I saw of Joshua the whole time


Talking to Lauren who was upstairs in the tree house

Julia was on stage, watching herself in a TV screen----she is SUCH a ham.


Lauren was her fashion designer

The upper level outdoor play area





Julia buckling in for flight!

Then, when we were done, we did a fast food run and got the kids some food.... and I decided I wanted to tackle the mall--with 3 kids.  (Yes, I am insane).  The kids were actually really really good..... Julia got a Woody doll (Toy story which she is REALLY into right now), Joshua got a Cars 2 car, and Lauren (who stated she was growing up and needed a grown up item) went and got a brand new purple purse and a journal.

After 2 hours at the museum, and 2 hours at the mall, we headed home...... and after getting in and out of my car so many times today and seeing how dirty my car was, I decided to detail it.  I put Julia to bed, got the dog and put her on the leash to enjoy the grass and brought out my vacuum and my steam cleaner and went to town.  And all I have to say is THAT WAS GROSS.  But I love that I did it, and that my car is all sparkly ;-)

Now, I am exhausted.  I have a nerve in my hip that I agitated during my days goings on, so I am a little sore.  BUT, my goal was accomplished.  My kids had a great day, I had a great day, my husband didn't have to hear yelling all day, and a bonus of my car being clean!

YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment