Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oh my, this was SO MUCH FUN!

I had heard recently from a cousin that there was this new recreational center nearby that was pretty neato....... today, I decided to partake in it.

The website specifically said "arrive early and wait in line".  I was like, for a rec center??? Ok, so be it.  I misread the website, thought it opened at 1:15pm, so we got there at 1250.  I am glad I was early, as it was I was one of the last set of people to make it in, and it didn't actually open until 1:45.  Craziness.... Will we be doing this again this summer?  I don't know, the line waiting is a bear with 3 kids.  But, this is what the kids got to do!  (No, these are not my kids--I wasn't bringing my new camera to a pool ;-))

Julia's Favorite


Lauren's favorite---the lazy river!


Yes---WATER SLIDES!

The bucket dumping on his head was Joshua's favorite part!
Overall, it was a very very fun day for me and the kids---and I am sure Chris enjoyed being able to work in peace and quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment