Friday, May 13, 2011

Weekly Wednesday Weightloss

Sorry this is late... my blog source has been down---super annoying.  Anyway:

Wednesdays Stats:
Highest Weight "achieved": 11/09
To date weight loss: -61 lbs (-1 lb from last week)
Goal weight: 85 more lbs to lose
Caloric intake today: 1090
Water intake: 72 oz
Exercise: 35 min strenuous cardio, 45 min weights


It has been a slightly frustrating week for me.  I feel like I have been working SO hard for SO long, and although I am not complaining about 61 lbs, it is disheartening to not have lost more.  I know that part of my issues are my medical issues..... I know, at the very least, my extreme insomnia/fatigue has a huge role in it all.  How can your body work at its prime, and work hard and burn fat if it is barely surviving?

No comments:

Post a Comment