Friday, May 13, 2011

Bright Bright, Sunshiney Day!

It is beautiful here.... our last day of beauty this week.  So, even though I was SO tired this morning, and ultra grumpy, I sucked it up and had an outdoor day.

I have my niece "E" for a few days, and poor Joshua has been feeling a little left out, so Chris took the day off and took him for some "boy time"---including a reptile zoo and lunch.  Joshua is glowing! 

I, then, took the girls out for the day.  We traveled to return my heart monitor thing, then made our way back, and stopped at the park.  There were some really nice kids there today (sometimes not the case) and they all had fun running around with new playmates (aka: evil pirates, hide and seekers, chase-ees, new students for teacher "Miss Lauren", sous chefs, etc).  Here are some pics:  (I cannot include my niece, because I don't have permission to do so! :-)  But trust me, she is adorable!)

The flowers my niece gave me!  :-)

Julia jumping! 

This is Julia trying to play hide and seek with the girls... she is counting (and covering her face like they did).  HAHA

My big girl!


Now, it is pizza/movie night.  Trying to go con my husband into going to go pick up the pizza.... I refuse to pay 35.00 for a delivery pizza, when I can pick one up for 10.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment