Sunday, May 8, 2011

A day to relax and enjoy

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mom's and Mom's to be!  I hope you had a great day surrounded by those you love and love you most.

Today, my husband and kids did their very best to enable me to have a great day.  I got breakfast in bed, the kids cleaned their rooms while I was in the shower, they were all on their best behavior.....  I got to sit and watch movies with them, share cotton candy sugar cookies with them, I was able to take a nap.  Then I went out and sat in my new sunning chair while the kids and Chris played..... Then my husband cooked me dinner----by driving to Mexican and getting an order to go----but I am not complaining!  (No mess to be cleaned up).  OH, and my husband was all-super-sexy (good thing he didn't do this prior to me being fixed) by cleaning up refried beans off our carpet when Joshua spilled them.  Truly, that was super cool!  :-)
My Tulips from the Tulip Festival---blooming for me on Mother's Day!

Too bad the clouds were out, we have a spectacular view!


I had a great great day, I cannot complain one bit.  However, true to form, I couldn't resist doing at least one chore.  If I don't do it today, then I will just have to do more tomorrow... but here is my Mother's Day chore.  A weeks worth of laundry *sigh  (And I think I did 2 loads sometimes this week too.......)
The wicked-detested weekly chore



Thank you to my awesome family for a spectacular day!  I feel very special and super loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment