Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Breakfast!

So we decided to go out for Mother's Day today (Saturday) instead of tomorrow.....
1) To not get caught up in the hustle and bustle
2) So I could stay home and be pampered all day! (This was an ulterior motive that I doubt my husband/kids are aware of as of yet!  BUT, all they have to do is read my blog! :-))

I am absolutely SO proud to be a Mommy to my 3 beautiful children.  Each and every one of them are so special and super cool!  A brainiac, a comic, and a theatric..... all so unique.  I don't know what I did that was so good and worthy of these kids, but I must have done something right!  They are all caring, sweet, empathetic, smart, adorable, tolerant, out-spoken, love hugs and cuddles, and would do just about anything to spend time with us as parents. 

It warms my heart that Lauren still runs to my car when I pick her up from school with a huge smile on her face and her eyes lighten up.  I LOVE that Joshua comes to my room at night just to say he loves me and wants to kiss my cheek (oh and he tries to sneak in a "I want to cuddle with you" when he really just wants to sleep in my bed :-)), and that he loves me more than "A million scoops of chocolate ice cream!".  And Julia---my baby--- she pats her pillow at night so that I lay down with her and gives me spontaneous hugs and kisses, and even that she HATES when I sing to her :-)  Oh yeah, and her wearing my bras around her neck as a "necklace" is hilarious!

No words can ever convey how much I absolutely adore my kids.  Each and every one of them were so worth every pregnancy issue, every ache and pain, every tear shed, and even every gray hair I keep finding.  Thank you Lauren, Joshua, and Julia for letting me be your Mommy!

Mother's Day Breakfast

My sweet Lauren!  She is growing up so fast!

I am NOT a photographer, but this picture came out awesome!

She has started this funny "cheese" smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment