Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Julia is SO precocious....

So...... this little girl has definitely challenged us.  Well, all of our kids have in some way, however, she is DEFINITELY the most precocious..... I cannot believe what this little girl can do.  At just 2 years old, she can sneak outside (open any doors or locks), can get food out of the fridge, plays in toilets, steals any toothbrush she can reach (usually her Dad's),  can hide and seek like an expert, can prowl around the house with stealthy movements---getting into her siblings stuff without a sound.  BUT, our biggest issue (and funniest if you ask me), is her ability to order on Demand movies.  She can actually find her own shows on On Demand, but in the effort to find them/start them, she also orders movies.....  In one 4 day period, she ordered 4 movies... one of them some subtitled Japanese movie (13 Assassins) which was 9.99 per rental---she ordered it 3 times.  So, we smartly put on a lock code to prevent her from having access to the On Demand screen, however, if you are already in it (if she is watching a show and the code unlocked), she can browse---so we have to be ultra careful.

Which leads us to today---where I am at my Mom's house---where there is not a code.  This kid has ordered at least 1 movie (luckily I kinda wanna see it, so I will be watching it today).  What "barely 2 year old" orders movies? 

She is going to keep us busy, I can already tell!  There is a reason I have nicknamed her "Mischief" and she smiles happily at the label.


No comments:

Post a Comment