Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weekly Wednesday Weightloss

I have decided to do a Weekly Wednesday Weightloss Update.  Partly to keep myself on task, partly to hopefully help someone else who is struggling, and also because in the end, I will be happy to have this to look back on---at least I hope.  I picked Wednesday for a few reason... 1) it sounded good with Weekly and Weightloss, and 2) I have training sessions that day, so it always looks better than other days ;-) 

Out of pure embarrassment of allowing myself to get to the weight I was (and still am) exact numerical values will not be disclosed!  :-)  But as of yet, here are the stats:

Highest Weight "achieved": 11/09
To date weight loss: -62 lbs
Goal weight: 83 more lbs to lose
Caloric intake today: 1156
Water intake: 96 oz
Exercise: 30 min moderate treadmill and 45 min weight training

I need to find a way to motivate.  I was SO motivated, and then it disappeared.  I think right now I am kind of in the pity party stage---"Why me, why do I have to struggle with weight"...... then I have to remind myself it was because I sat on the couch eating big macs and bon bons.... so I need to suck it up and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment