Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Such a beautiful day.......

We are having a beautiful day in Washington today.... sun shining, fairly warm, and really refreshing after all that RAIN.  I woke up with so many "ideas of grandeur".  I was up at 6am, showered, and ran down to empty the garage.  I took out all of the abundance of cardboard we had acquired---too much to fit into recycle, and without a truck, it just piled up.... so I found someone to take the stuff to the dump for me, and had it all piled in driveway for them to gather.............. I also took out all of my baby stuff, took pictures and listed on craigslist, did 2 loads of laundry, the dishes and hung stuff up in the girls room, and had all the kids ready for the day by 7:45.  I was absolutely on a roll---

Then I sat down.

That was my mistake.

I sat.

Craigslist selling was a bust, with only 1 thing sold. 
The garbage hauler people did come, and take the stuff away---they were very nice!
My friend came over to hang out for a bit-which was really cool.

But, after that, nothing got done.  NOTHING.  Not the rest of the garage, not my craft room, not anymore laundry, there are dishes in the sink, and I went and got drive thru with my kids and went on a long drive (while they ate, so I didn't have to clean up the food crumbs in the house :-))  And icing on the cake?????? My kids are in horrible moods.  Lauren won't quit saying mean things to Joshua, Joshua won't quit screaming in objection, and Julia is just plain old grumpy.......

BUT

It was a really really nice sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment