Friday, April 29, 2011

Joshua is going to make a lady very happy someday!

Joshua has always been a charmer.  He has always known how to wink the right way, turn his head and smile and make you melt.  He is a true sweet-heart.  He tells me everyday how much he loves me... when I was sick this week, he wrote me a note saying that when I was better he would hug and kiss me.  He melts my heart.  The other day, I woke up with this sitting on my pillow with a note saying: "Because I wanted you to know how much I love you" (Made out of bendaroos)


And his newest thing, every time we go to the store together he wants to buy me flowers.  He picks them out himself, carries them around himself, gives them to the checker himself, and holds them tight until he can present them to me at home as I make a special production of putting them lovingly in a vase.  Here are my flowers from today:


I get little glimpses of him as a man.  A man who leaves love notes and flowers for his wife.  A man who adores his children and enjoys life everyday.  I can't wait----well, I can, but it will also be cool to see that! :-)  I love you Joshua!  Thank you for being super cool, and I LOVE the flowers!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment