Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Girls' Room is FINALLY done!

I have had "visions" of redoing our daughters' room for awhile now.  And with Julia moving to a big girl bed, it was a perfect time.  I forgot to take before pics :-(, but here are the after!

Here are the girls' new bed and bedding!
 A picture I made for them, hoping that they indeed live up to this kind of sisterly love:

 I took off the closet doors, added the curtains for decoration, and made one side a dress up area for Julia and a reading area for Lauren....

 Lauren's reading area:
 Julia's dress up area:
 Julia's bed, which I want to add, she has done a WONDERFUL job in the transition.  Sleeping very well, not getting out too much, I am rather shocked.
 Lauren's bed.  She even attached her laptop charger to the top of her bed so she can use it while Julia is sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment