Sunday, April 17, 2011

Introducting my wonderful husband, Chris

I am married to a wonderful man.  He is kind, he is sweet, he is cuddly, supportive, and hard working.  I am a very lucky woman.  I never have to worry about his love for me,  I never doubt his commitment, that isn't as easy to find as I always thought it would be.

Now, I am not going to lie.... the dude isn't perfect, but than neither am I.  (I am a little closer to perfection, but who is measuring :-))  He has is quirks.... many many quirks......  Here are some interesting facts:
--he is very very hard working, and prides himself in supporting our family.
--he has allowed our eldest daughter to put pretties in his hair, and rub lotion on his head!  SUPER CUTE
---he isn't the best handyman, but he tries and tries, and LOVES to do woodworking--and impressed me by being very good at it!
--he is a video game addict
--loves sifi
--electronic junky
--is way more sentimental than I ever imagined.......
--enjoys long drives with the family, just spending time and sharing the worlds beauty with us.  (I actually find this kinda annoying at times....... but he does put up with me all the time, so I will partake in a drive or two)
--he dreams of living in an RV and touring.................. I am working on accepting this dream.
.............and probably one of the cutest things?  He remembers all of our kids stuffed animal names, and calls them by such.  I do not know why this endears me so, but just for a grown man to remember all of his kids stuffed animals and not being above calling them "santa puppy, panna, monster lion" is so cool!  He is a great Daddy!

Now, I have to give this disclaimer:  my husband is a rather private man, whom is often in the public eye, so although I find him super lovely and awesome.... I may not mention him much, out of respect for him.   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment