Monday, April 18, 2011

I am your puppeeeee' (said in Darth Vader Voice)

So, we decided (after I got brand new carpet--- call me dumb) to add another addition to our family.  A fuzzy, barking, cuddly, jumping, tail-waggin type of addition.  So, our last introduction is Darth Vader, whom we call Vader. 

Vader came to us via a "Heather woke up, stalked craigslist, and found this adorable puppy whom she had to have".  I found his listing, told Chris we had to go, and packed up the kids at 9am to go driving ALL DAY to pick him up.  He is a pugalier--or a cross between a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Pug.  I sometimes doubt how much pug he truly has in him, since he doesn't have may of the attributes, but he is very cute and fun! 

He is currently about 15 weeks old, has done wonderfully with his kennel training, potty training is also doing pretty well with few accidents, and he didn't actually discover he can bark until this week.  He is super playful, very energetic, and loves to chase the kids around. 

Ok, so I was a tad naive on the amount of time, energy, and patience it would take to get a puppy.... but I feel I have done ok and he is so fun to have around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment