Sunday, April 17, 2011

Introduction to ME!

Well, hello everyone, and welcome to my blog!  Thanks for stopping by.  I wanted to start off by introducing all of you to ME:

My name is Heather, I am 30-ish years old and a happily married mother of 3.  (As a disclaimer, I am not a punctuation expert and therefore... it is my blog, I will punctuate as I desire!)  Here are some facts about be:

1) I have 3 lovely children.  Lauren who is 7, Joshua who is 4.8, and Julia who just turned 2!
2) I also have a wonderful husband, Chris, who I have been happily married to for 5+ years!
3) We also have a new puppy, Darth Vader (goes by Vader).  He is currently 15ish weeks old!
4) I have been a labor and delivery nurse for 11+ years, however am taking a leave of absence to hang  with the cherubs.
5) I struggle with my weight, and started on a serious weightloss journey in 11/09.  I have as of current lost 55 lbs.  I actually lost 70, fell off the wagon and gained 15... but now back on the journey and I am sure this will be a common topic on my blog!
6) I love to bake and keep others fat so I look skinny!  HAHA, actually I love to bake, however, I can't eat it, so I share!
7) I am addicted to home improvement shows, cake baking shows, and (unfortunately) Dr Phil.
8) I enjoy scrapbooking, crafts, and making special gifts for others.
9) I drive a mini-van.  :-(
10)I have a touch of OCD when it comes to housework and a "place for everything and everything in it's place".
11)I am very close to my family, and I am proud to say my mom is my bestest friend!
12)I don't care much for fashion.
13)I spend too much money on Ebay and Amazon.....

Well, for now, I can't think of anything else.  Next posts will be an intro to my wonderful family!  Thanks again for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment