Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wild Waves!

I was able to finally take my kids to Wild Waves, with the help of many!  I ended up recruiting my sister and her fiance... and then my mom and my niece came too.  So, it ended up being a kid per adult, which seems to work out really well.

The problem?  Julia was not feeling well.  That chick cried (ie: screamed) almost the whole day.  So, having an adult per kid was really good..... I could listen and try to stop the screaming while the other kids/adults were able to enjoy the park.

Here are some pics!




My 3 beautiful children

Joshua and Lauren humoring Julia!

One of the few smiles we saw that day

Taylor, Lauren, Auntie Tracey, and Colby

Joshua, Lauren, Grandma, Auntie Tracey, and Taylor in the splash!


Joshua and his buddy Colby (in the yellow shirt)

Julia and Auntie Tracey before the ride started.......

And after........

My mom did allow me to go and enjoy some water slide time with Joshua, while she cuddled with the sleeping Julia.  The problem, I had Julia in a swim diaper............... you know the one that doesn't hold liquid?  When I came back to check on them, my mom was like "I keep feeling like I pee'd my pants"...... Well, it wasn't hers.  Rather funny, although I wasn't the one who had to ride home in urine soaked clothes. :-)


But, luckily the older kids had a BLAST.  They are still talking about it, and Joshua was so happy to go on a big water slide with me---and me hold on to him so that I "saved him".  I love being my son's saving Hero.  I hope he always thinks of me that way ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment