Friday, August 12, 2011

Pressure washing the grime away

I had so much fun today pressure washing! (although my husband did come out and blast some grime away too).  It was amazing to see how dirty things really are, when you see them next to the clean part.  Now, I do "kinda" wish I had splurged more on a more powerful washer, the more pressure, the more grime comes off with less work-----however, with patience and some slow movements it works wonderfully and I am very happy.  I kind of want to bring it in to blast off the grime off my cabinets, but I think a wet messy house wouldn't be too fun to clean up.  Here are some grime to shine pics.....



Now, for the downstairs cement and all the white outside chairs :-)  Tomorrow may also get to be a fun blasting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment