Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy 24th Birthday to me ;-)

Today is my birthday, and I have had a great day!  We all got up after a VERY bad sleeping night for all, Chris took the older kids out for coffee and doughnuts while Julia and I cuddled.  (She is finally on the mend, thank goodness, I was starting to worry a bit.....)  I then got some "gumption" and decided to do a speed clean of the house, so I could spend the rest of the day doing NOTHING.  So, I ran around (Julia followed) and broke into a sweat while cleaning, and then took a nice long shower (Julia again followed) and when my family got home, I was ready to chill.  And so I did.

*I played on facebook
*I took a nap
*I got up and did more facebook
*My husband went and got me jamba juice for dinner and cheesecake and peanut butter ice cream for dessert.
*I had each one of my children come up to me and whisper (Ok, Julia doesn't whisper) in my ear they love me and happy birthday!
*I then watched my ubber sexy husband do the dishes!  That was SOOOOOO cool.

Now we are headed downstairs to watch some family shows and hang out.  Ahhhh, nice relaxing day!

Also, thank you all SO much for the wonderful birthday wishes!  I feel very special today :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment