Sunday, April 29, 2012

We have an offer!!!!!!

So, after only 3 days on the market, we have a full price offer for our house.  It was SO quick and seemingly so easy.

Now of course, my anxiety hits.  I hate not having a "closing date", a "certain plan".  Do I start packing now (although I have packed at least 25% of the house, and purged a good 30%)....... do we get a "POD" so I can pack and place as I go, or just throw boxes in the corner and go crazy until moving time.  What if we have to move super quick, I am "ready to move" but have a lot of loose ends I need to finish up before leaving the state.

Oh, and of course, we have to just hope that the offer and contingencies are accepted and all that jazz, and financing goes through.

BUT, we have an offer!!!!!!  Looks solid.  And, I feel so much better about all this than last year, so here is to hoping it all pans out as we need it to!

No comments:

Post a Comment