Friday, April 6, 2012

Yesterday---an interesting day

I had a very busy "yesterday".  Here is the cutdown version

6am: awake/shower
8am: Leave house, take Julia to daycare so I could do my appointments
915: Take math test at new work.  (Ok, old work---going back to job before the one I just got.... :-))
1015: Lauren and I to craft store for Easter crafts (Pics to come!)
1115: Lunch for family, met up with Chris for window delivery.
          Seriously, this was really funny.  I text Chris and said I was getting food... he didn't see it and left    to go get lunch for him and Joshua.  He then saw my text that I had food, so we met at a parking lot, I drove really close to his window and we handed over the food.  Kinda funny!

1215: Root Canal.  Woohoo, that was fun.  Actually in comparison to the pain and the experience I had prior to the root canal, it was a piece of cake.  A very very positive experience, until the payment part at the front desk.  That sucked.

145: Hobby Lobby and Fabric Store (Project in the works---seperate blog for that later :-))
300: To licensing place to get new tabs/registration only to find out it is my husbands emissions year. :-(
345: Credit Union to WAIT for 45 minutes just to open a savings account so that I could proceed with a car refinance.  (From an interest rate of 13.8% to 4.6%..... a no brainer there)

445: To get dinner
5:10: Get Julia  and then home.

I would have to say the root canal was the highlight.  HAHAH--Not!  But I survived and it is done.  YEAH!

Now, on to today!

No comments:

Post a Comment