Monday, April 16, 2012

148 miles

How exactly did I travel 148 miles without leaving my county you ask????

Well, I will tell you!
I took Julia to daycare,
 I took kids to school,
to new job for new hire stuff,
home to pick up stuff for the dump,
to mandatory drug testing for new job,
to the dump,
to home depot,
Home again to get more stuff
to consignment shop for friends stuff that didn't sell in garage sale
Then home again for more stuff,
to target to drop off bounce house that sold on craigslist,
then got kids from school
to friends house to drop off stuff consignment rejected,
then Julia from daycare, then home.... finally......

And now my lovely husband is getting me some grub.  Thanks honey! Oh yeah, and I may have some booze too--------strawberry margarita seems appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment