Saturday, April 7, 2012

17) Start receiving Bountiful Baskets

I went and picked up my bountiful basket today.  It was a very good experience, and I am excited!
This is what I got:

Yams, Zucchini, Oranges, Apples, Asparagus, Bananas, Tomatoes, Romain Lettuce, Brussel Sprouts, Brocolli....

Then I paid extra for the 5 loaves of Organic-homemade-local bread and 2lbs of Granola.

And, I got 2 36lbs boxes of oranges.  Ummm, I thought they were mandarin, but we will see what we can do with them all!  (I was going to can them, can you can regular oranges?)

This was my first Bountiful Basket inspired dinner:
Fresh Romain Caesar Salad, with grilled organic chicken, croutons, fresh parmasen, and organic-homemade Caesar Dressing.  YUM!

I also have to bring a fruit basket for tomorrow's Easter and going to incorporate my fresh fruits, hope it is good for all!


Also, yesterday the girls and I did some Easter crafts!  Lauren painted the birdhouse, Julia and I did the flowers!



HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment