Monday, April 2, 2012

Oops!

Insomnia has been my enemy lately.  A slight change in some medications has made me alive and well after 4 hours of sleep.  Right now, I am not complaining, other than I have a difficult time finding things to do with all my extra time that doesn't require lots of noise/action since my family is sleeping...... which leads me to today.

4am.  I am up.

Awake.

Unable to hold still.

I read, I play on my phone, I watch TV.... finally I just get up and go to the grocery store.  I have a recipe I want to try tonight, so here I am at 5am buying spaghetti squash and olives and organic 7 cereal mix.  (They are part of different dishes) and then waiting impatiently for starbucks to open so that I can surprise my loving husband with some brew.  (And muffins).

Then I got home, the house was still asleep, so I started listing ebay stuff.  Nintendo DS's, Kindles, Electronic stuff......

And I listed the DS, but encountered some difficulty in posting, and when I was finally done, I couldn't find listing..... so I relisted.  Then when I was done with that, I couldn't find listing.   What the heck?  I guess I priced them too low, they were selling in seconds of listing, and I have sold 4 of them and I only have 2.  Ooops.  I guess that is what I get for ebaying too early in the morning! :-)

Part of my very greedy side wanted to cancel and refund all listings (I had to with 2 of them) and then relist them for MUCH more, but the moral side of my decided that it was my mistake and therefore their gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment