Thursday, February 23, 2012

Getting rid of stuff

So, I am currently in the "get rid of crap" mode.  I just feel we have too much stuff.  So, right now it is ebay time.  Lots and lots of ebay.  Then after I get through copious amounts of stuff, I will do some craigslist.  This is my current goal:

1) 1st set of auctions (currently 40 auctions going)---mostly kids clothes and old wedding stuff---To be done/shipped by 2/28
2) 2nd set of auctions--- any relists,  crafts, and kids toys/books---to be done/shipped by 3/6
3) 3rd set of auctions--- relists and Chris/Heather clothes---to be done/shipped by 3/19 
4) 4th set of auctions---relists and misc---done/shipped by 3/27

Then it will be craigslist for non-shippable things.  I would like all of this done by 4/15

Then donation baby!  Get this C R A P out.

Anyone looking for anything specific?  Sadly, I may have it.
FYI:  I do have a used Kindle.  It has a slight hinge problem when put into hinged cases (my lovely daughter pulled it out of its case and the hinge got stuck in it.)  This does not at all effect its use, it works wonderfully and will come with a charger.... anyone need one?  20.00

1 comment:

  1. I so identify with the getting rid of stuff obsession! I'm amazed that you have the energy to put stuff on e-bay!

    ReplyDelete