Saturday, February 11, 2012

I finally succommed to peer pressure:

So, I finally caved.  I finally did it.  I have been secretly fantasizing about getting one.  But, how can a girl who is not into fashion and such really rationalize such a selfish/expensive purchase?  Well, a moment of weakness, and peer pressure (thanks to my Mom), I got one.  And now, I think I am going to be a Coach Snob.  I can see it already.  My kids even took Coach boxes into school in lieu of shoeboxes for valentines.  (Ok, this wasn't a purposeful thing, they needed shoe boxes, we were at the store, and they had similar boxes and saved me from having to find shoe boxes...... but still.)
Here is my new love! (and that is not my hand, lol)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Of course I had to get a wallet too!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment