Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My baby is almost 3

I am trying to hustle and bustle to get ready for my baby's birthday party on Sunday.  Now, generally that wouldn't be that hard, however, I have other things I am doing this week that leave me very little time to get ready.  And then, you add snow and cleaning, volunteering, grocery shopping, and dentist appts and and and.  It may just be a little hokey of a party.  I always have such ideas of grandeur... little chocolate baggies of goodies, special candy jars (which I did do!), house all decorated to the nine (which will not happen) special punch and drinks (again, bottled water and juice boxes here we come), and homemade cupcakes (I already ordered them!)... but then reality hits.  Real life things are encountered.  And, the party is scraped together at the last minute!

But, nonetheless, it will be a great gathering to celebrate our baby girl turning 3!  I cannot wait to take a picture of our gift to her all finished.  I think she will SO love it!

Also, with her being 3, she qualifies to start dance class!  She already prances around the house, and practices her ballet moves in the middle of any store we encounter----at least she can have some professional guidance to learn some actual moves.  She is hilarious to watch.  Always posing, acting, and all around drama queen!  Funny funny girl!



Oh, and on the "clean out the crap" front..... ebay has earned me 250.00 thus far.  Not awesome, but no complaints.  I get the junk out and make some dough.  I will take it!  I hope I can get some auctions going today so they can run this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment