Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Joshua is swimming without floaties

Guess who isn't wearing floaties anymore?  That would be my little Joshua-boy!!!!!  I am so proud of him, I took the floaties off the day before yesterday, and yesterday he spent the whole 2 hours at the pool without them.  Now, I must admit he is NOT a strong swimmer, and I think I had a billion mini-heart attacks, and 2 jumping up to jump in, however he pulled through.  It is really important to me that they can, at the very least, save themselves if they fall into a pool----considering we are looking for a house with a pool.

Joshua now jumps into the 5 feet section of the pool (of which he of course cannot touch) and then swims back proudly.

AND, Julia is jumping in the pool willingly and by herself!   When we first got here, she wouldn't even put her face in the water, but you should see her now!


No comments:

Post a Comment