Monday, May 6, 2013

How can he even eat?

Joshua has been a tooth loosing machine this year.   He finally lost his 6th tooth..... Now that tooth was stubborn.  It was one of the top center ones, and as soon as its mate fell out (a few months ago), it dangled sideways and wiggled to and fro.

I called him snaggletooth!  Although I had to be careful, Joshua is a little sensitive when it comes to nicknames and such.  But that tooth was hilarious!  He would constantly wiggle and turn it side to side, totally grossing me out.  He knew I felt this way, which just made him do it more!  (Stinker)

Anyway, it is now out.  He yanked that thing out like a champ.  And there it was.  Snaggletooth in all its glory.

Then I wanted a picture.  Joshua isn't a big fan of pictures.  I had to succumb to bribery.  He said if I got him ice cream, I could have exactly 1 picture "So make it count".  So, I dutifully went and got him his favorite Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream and got my 1 picture.

Oh, and when I asked him how he could eat he said he is just going to have to "survive on pudding, ice cream, and applesauce."   Funny boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment