Saturday, September 10, 2011

Grumpy

Do you ever wonder why some days you wake up in a super-duper mood, and then the next you are a complete grump? 

I wonder that all the time.

Some days are really good.
Some are not so good.

Today is a grumpy day.  I am sure I can completely explain it away by my usual complaint of bad sleep.  Not getting good sleep the night before last (to bed at 1030pm, up at 2am-330am, 415am, and 5am for good) and running all day.  And then last night, I was filled with fantasies of sleeping like a log, yet I was up a minimum of 5 times, and with my last awakening at 5am--courtesy of the screeching Julia. 

I want my kids to sit quietly all day and not require my assistance :-)
I want my husband to do a bunch of things around the house that busy schedules have caused to be neglected.
I want the dog to NOT pee or poop in inappropriate places, nor chew up toys that don't belong to her.
I want Julia to quit beating up her siblings.
I want Joshua to quit bugging his sisters.
I want Lauren to quit saying "OW" at everything and whining.

I am tired.   Really tired.  Really grumpy.  Really annoyed.  Aren't you glad you get the option to avoid me today???? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment