Sunday, September 11, 2011

First night reviews:

Yesterday our sleep number beds arrived.  There was a small snafu regarding the base part, but we have the beds, and set on our usual boxsprings, they seem to be doing fine.  The base will be here soon............anyway..........

I actually slept pretty well!  It is an adjustment of course, but I slept soundly between 11pm-4am, which is about the longest stretch I can recall in a LONG LONG LONG time.  Also, I woke up a little stiff (they told us we would), but NO back or neck pain which was a prior usual. 

I woke up feeling somewhat refreshed.  Somewhat energetic.  This is definately an improvement that I am guessing only gets better!

*Note to self though:  The bed is full of air, so when you get in it in the middle of the night, laying on the edge is not really safe.  You kind roll off.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment