Saturday, October 22, 2011

Julia's Christmas Wish List

Julia last Christmas..... Wow, has she grown!


This year I decided to make it easy for all of you whom ask for "wish lists".... We took each kid out for a special day, that included a toysrus-wish list scanner-walking aisle by aisle finding stuff they thought they would enjoy!  I took Julia and Lauren, Chris took Joshua.  I hope this helps all of you who may need an idea.

Of course, the kids don't need diddly... they have too much.  But here is Julia's List.  (I will post the other two later---having a hard time figuring out the logging in and have some edits to make.)

To find it, just go to Toysrus.com, wish list, and enter in her name!  Let me know if you need help finding it!

Some other items:
-----Any dressup stuff (clearance Halloween costumes size 6+ would be great and cheap!)
-----Clothes: Pants 5T, Shirts 6, shoes 10.  She is also in need of PJ's 5T, non footed would be best

No comments:

Post a Comment