Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall has begun!

I woke up this morning, knowing that due to my 3 week seeming absence from my kids, I needed to hang out with them and give them a day to remember.  Now, to be honest, all I wanted to do after being up all night with Julia and having 3 kids sleeping in my bed, was to hang out at the house all day and do NOTHING.  However, the KIDS needed to get out, and if we were to stay home, they would be bored, which would lead them to annoy me, and then I would yell, and and and.

So, we set off to ring in the new Fall Season with a nearby pumpkin patch.  Every year, Chris and I take the kids to a specific one which always has neato things to do, and since he is out of town, I did not want to ruin that tradition by him not being there...... so, I embarked on a new adventure at a new farm.  On the way, I remembered that Papa was all alone for 2 weeks since Mimi is visiting all her kids on the East Coast, so I called him and invited him to hang out with us.  He was a good sport about the impromptu invite and planned on meeting us there.

This is what our day consisted of:

















I think the kids and Papa had fun.... and I know I did.  We all wish Daddy was here with us though..... we miss him.

2 comments: