Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Day at the Pool

Today (like yesterday, but I got pictures this time) we visited the hotel pool.   The kids are having such a great time swimming the day away, and there is another family here doing the same thing we are (looking for a house/relocating) and there are 2 kids (9 and 5) that come to the pool as well.  I am glad the kids have made a couple of friends, and it isn't too shabby I have adult interaction throughout the day as well.  Although, I should probably reach out and actually ask her her name! HAHA, we both know our kids names because we are constantly yelling for them to be careful, not jump on each other, don't push etc, but our names have never come up.  Weird. 

Anyway, tonight I have the fun activity of LAUNDRY to partake in!  OH SO FUN!  But at least I get some alone time while I do it.  :-)

Oh yeah, and yesterday I rocked it and actually made chicken fajitas in a hotel room!  Go me!

Here are some pics to enjoy for those of you not in 100 degree weather.











No comments:

Post a Comment